Enesys RS Data Extension
Enesys RS Data Extension is a Reporting Services Data Processing Extension that makes it possible to use Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services for building reports over SharePoint (MOSS 2007 & WSS V3) lists data.
With Enesys RS Data Extension query language based on XML, you can retrieve data from any SharePoint list (document library and form library metadata as well) and use it for building reports. Enesys RS Data Extension query language also features commands for joining and merging lists data before reporting on them.
Besides making it possible to provide live reports to users, Enesys RS Data Extension is also the perfect solution for solving business problems, by integrating and computing data from multiple lists, that would otherwise needs the development of custom applications.
- Retrieving data from a SharePoint list
- Using report parameters
- Expanding recurring events
- Stripping Html tags
- Retrieving items and folders in a specific folder
- Expanding multiple Values
- Retrieving attachments
- Retrieving user information
- Retrieving item versions
- Retrieving meeting instances
- Joining result sets
- Merging lists using a reference list
- Rolling up lists in a site collection
- List permissions
- Retrieving SharePoint groups
You can view product demo video here.
Please visit company's website for more information.